Saturday, July 16, 2016

White by T.L. Smith - Review by Juls

White (Black #3)White by T.L. Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars!


“It won’t work. You and me… just aren’t right. I’m kink. Your vanilla.”


Vanilla is always better with just a little kink and boy does Jake scream kink! Jake and Addy are the perfect blend of both worlds. They level each other out perfectly. I'm so happy that Jake was able to find the one he truly belonged with. My heart broke for him when he thought he would never find his true love. Addy definitely got what she wanted when it came to the kissing department...

"I want someone to grab me roughly, slide their hands down my body and grip my hips tight, one hand in my hair while the other slides slowly to my ass. Then melt as his lips claim mine in such a possession that it leaves you breathless. So much so that you feel or sense nothing else but that kiss. A kiss that takes your soul to an underground so deep it grips and holds you hard."


Yeah, I would say Jake was able to give her exactly what she wanted and probably a little more! I enjoyed their story and have liked this series from the very beginning. It was nice to get some more of Black as well. You can't go wrong with two hot men in one single story!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment