Thursday, July 14, 2016

Unexpected Reality by Kaylee Ryan ~ Review by Juls

Unexpected RealityUnexpected Reality by Kaylee Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 stars!


“You’re a good man, Ridge Beckett.”
“I want to be, for you and for him. I want to be.”



Holy Moly... Mr. Ridge Beckett is one HOT AS HECK DADDY!!!! Oh man, just picturing someone like Ridge holding a little baby in his tattooed arms?? Yeah, I'd be drooling and falling in love!! Actually, I fell in love just by reading about it! I loved it! I know having your life change like that from one minute to the next can be hard, but Ridge handled it like a man! Just seeing how in love he was with Knox had me smiling the whole time. I couldn't stop laughing when he went on his first shopping spree for Knox! It was too cute. There's just something about hot guys holding babies that has us girls falling for them! This was a really cute story about how unexpected life can be at times. I enjoyed every bit of it, and I'm really hoping to get to know all about Tyler, Mark, Seth and Kent!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment