Thursday, July 14, 2016

PAPER PRINCESS by Erin Watt: Review by Lys

Paper Princess (The Royals, #1)Paper Princess by Erin Watt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy hell! THAT ENDING! I seriously stopped breathing! I read it, and then, I had to read it again and again, each time screaming NOOOOO! If there ever was a kindle-throwing worthy moment, that was it! Ugh, my chest hurts. My heart is broken. I can't wrap my head around what just happened. I am an emotional mess, and I absolutely LOVE it! There is nothing better than a story that pulls you in, makes you fall in love with the characters, and then takes your breath away. This book, these characters... the story! Just wait until you meet the Royals. Hold on to your hearts ladies, the Royals WILL ruin you! Paper Princess is an I Love Story Time MUST read!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment