Monday, July 18, 2016

Echoes of Silence by Anne Malcom ~ Review by Juls

Echoes of Silence  (Unquiet Mind #1)Echoes of Silence by Anne Malcom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars!


"I wanted the fairy tale. I wanted a love as deep as the ocean, as unyielding as the wind, stronger than diamonds, and as unpredictable as a volcano. I wanted a love that made me crazy and sane at the same time. The feeling that the world slipped into place the moment you laid eyes on that person. Your person. The one meant for you."


Awesome story!!! I really liked all the main characters and loved the relationship that Lexie had with her mom. They were really cute and their sarcastic banter always kept a smile on my face. I also liked how close they were and how they could practically finish each others sentences. Another character that brought a smile to my face was Sam. He was seriously too much. I guess since he was the "sexiest" in the band, explained a lot! He had some funny comments, but was also a great friend when he needed to be. All the guys from the band were great. I liked how the band side of things brought a lot to the story line as well.

As for Killian, he stole my heart. Even though he was part of a MC club, when it came to Lexie, he was the sweetest thing. He definitely knew how to make a woman swoon with the beautiful words that he would tell Lexie. I felt bad for the life he had to deal with at home. I'm happy that Lexie was able to show him the true meaning of being loved. I was surprised by the ending. It left me looking forward to what comes next!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment