Monday, July 25, 2016

BROKEN PRINCE by Erin Watt: Review by Lys

Broken Prince (The Royals, #2)Broken Prince by Erin Watt
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WHAT THE?! Are you freaking serious?! OMG, OMG, OMG! Gah, the drama! I just got virtually sucker-punched. Not once, but TWICE! Erin Watt and her cliff hangers! Gulp, she is going to be the death of me! I sit here in shocked silence, partly stunned, partly excited; COMPLETELY in awe! OOOh, what a tangled web that has been woven. If it is even possible, this series is getting better with each book! Paper Princess had me breathless and throwing my Kindle across the room and now, Broken Prince has left me speechless and filled with immense anxiety. I can't wait to see what Twisted Palace has in store for me! Counting down the days Erin Watts! COUNTING. DOWN. THE. DAYS!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment