Monday, July 18, 2016

TAIL (Portland Street Kings, #3) by Evie Harper: Review by Lys

Tail (Street Kings #3)Tail by Evie Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gah! I can't get enough of the Portland Street Kings! These alpha bad boys have stolen my heart. Slater, Mack, Kelso and Pacer are not only mouth watering delicious, but they also have hearts of gold and would do anything to keep their family safe. Along with their sister, Della, this family has been through one tragedy after another. Together, they continue to persevere and find love amidst the chaos that surrounds them.

Tail is Dom and Della's story. From the very first page, their story is non-stop. It is full of angst, suspense, and twists that you do not see coming. There was so much pain, regret, and shame that stood between Dom and Della. With an example of love, life, and family, they were able to find forgiveness and the light in their darkness. I really enjoyed the direction that Tail took. I'm so excited about the introduction of Jared and Abi. I fell in love with them, and I can't wait to see where their story leads. I also love how Evie has incorporated the O'Connor brothers from her You Loved Me series in Tail, and I hope that there will be more to come of them as well.

Fans of Collision and Fatal will LOVE this book! It has everything that we have come to love from Evie Harper. Alpha bad boys, strong feisty heroines, drama, action/suspense, and lots of intense sexual chemistry! Tail is a perfect addition to this series. I cannot wait to read what's next!

♥ Review by Lys




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment