Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Up in the Treehouse by K.K. Allen ~ Review by Juls


4 stars!!


“That’s because there’s no use enjoying what you love if you can’t be with the one you love.”


This was such a cute story! I love reading best friend romances. I liked that this story is about Gavin and Chloe in high school and also as adults. I will say, I liked Gavin from the beginning. Devin grew on me as well, but I could tell that he was fighting his own demons. There were some events that took place in the story that I didn't see coming. They surprised me and that is always a good thing! I also loved that one of my all time favorite movies while growing up was mentioned in the story. It was fun to read about the parts that they were watching and being able to understand it completely! It also didn't hurt that the shots I always take with my best friend made an appearance too! You can't go wrong with Teen Witch and some Buttery Nipples! LOL. As I said before, I did like Gavin, but by the end of the story, I was falling in love. He really is a great guy that anyone would be lucky to call their own!


-Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment