Monday, July 25, 2016

POINT OF ORIGIN ( A Legacy Novella) by Rebecca Yarros: Review by Lys

Point of Origin (Legacy, #0.5)Point of Origin by Rebecca Yarros
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am going to start with saying that I do NOT like novellas. After reading a few, I no longer read/purchase them...I never even bother to read the blurb/synopsis' anymore. They are typically too short and don't give me enough to connect with the characters or the rushed story line. That being said, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS NOVELLA! I took a chance on Point of Origin because it was written by one of my most favorite authors, Rebecca Yarros. Her Flight & Glory series blew me away, so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to read this novella. I'd read her grocery list! Like every other Rebecca Yarros book, I consumed it! There was so much love, angst, and emotion packed into a sweet, perfect story line. I adored these characters, and it left me wanting to know more about every Legacy Hot Shot firefighter. If they are anything like Sebastian Vargas....swoon!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment