Monday, July 17, 2017

BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE by Vi Keeland: Review by Lys

Beautiful MistakeBeautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great story by Vi Keeland! I could not get enough of Caine and Rachel. Especially Caine! He was one hot professor! He reminded me of Gabriel from Sylvain Reynard's, Gabriel's Inferno. Sexy, smart, and a dirty mouth... what more can a girl ask for?!

Caine and Rachel's story broke my heart and healed it all at the same time. I loved the premise of the story and how destiny brought them together. Despite the events that brought them together, there was so much beauty in their journey to happy ever after.

There is nothing better than sitting down with a Vi Keeland novel. Beautiful Mistake is definitely an I Love Story Time favorite!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment