Friday, July 21, 2017

SWINK (Landry Family, #5) by Adriana Locke: Review by Lys

Swink (Landry Family #5)Swink by Adriana Locke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WHOA! These Landry books just keep getting better and better! I adored Dom, but I loved, loved, LOVED Camilla Landry! If you think her brothers were alpha, wait until you meet this she wolf! I loved how she was sweet and classy, but then fiery and feisty when it came to claiming Dom as her man. Not that I blame her! She had me laughing out loud on more than one occasion. I truly enjoyed Dom and Camilla's story. I loved the good girl meets bad boy story line and fell in love with Dom. He is a perfect addition to the Landry family! I have loved this charming family, and I can't wait to read Sienna's story next!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment