Monday, July 10, 2017

Whispered Prayers of a Girl by Alex Grayson ~ Review by Juls

Whispered Prayers of a GirlWhispered Prayers of a Girl by Alex Grayson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!

Prior to the story beginning, the author gives a warning that tissues are required while reading. I would have to agree and say to get those tissue boxes ready! This will definitely bring on the water works! I was crying by the time I was 14% into the story. I actually cried off and on up to the very end. I seriously just wiped the last tear off my cheek while writing this review. There were so many times that my heart broke for all of the characters throughout their story. I always love to read books when kids are part of the love story. I fall in love when the kids and the new guy have such a great connection. The connection between Daniel and Kelsey with Alexander is probably a big reason I had so many tears. Just everything relating to them in the story brought out every emotion in me. Although an emotional read, I really enjoyed Whispered Prayers of A Girl!

~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment