Thursday, July 13, 2017

THE DARKEST SUNRISE by Aly Martinez: Review by Lys

The Darkest Sunrise (The Darkest Sunrise, #1)The Darkest Sunrise by Aly Martinez
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

RIVETING, HEART BREAKING, MIND BLOWING ...The Darkest Sunrise is an emotional story about love, loss, and the ultimate betrayal. Aly Martinez has blown me away with Porter and Charlotte's story. Right from the beginning, up until the very end, I was captivated by this story line. There wasn't a word I didn't devour. A chapter I didn't consume. An emotion I didn't feel. To say that I cannot wait for book 2 is an understatement. I NEED it like I need my next breath of air. With each book, each story, Aly Martinez continues to be one of my most favorite authors!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment