Thursday, July 6, 2017

GIVE ME HELL (Give Me Series, #4) by Kate McCarthy: Review by Lys

Give Me Hell (Give Me, #4)Give Me Hell by Kate McCarthy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"It was the start of a love affair so turbulent and wild, there are days where I'm not sure I'll survive it. But I don't care. I'll go down loving Mackenzie Valentine until the day I die."

Give Me Hell was fantastic! It was everything that I have loved from this series and more! Jake and Mac are definitely my most favorite couple. Mac is bad-ass in every way and has a fire that burns so bright inside her that it is too much for most to handle. Jake is the only man that is strong enough to not only contain her blaze, but to see straight through to her heart. Together they were two kids on a collision course full of heartache. One left lost and alone, and the other, broken and crippled by fear. When destiny continues to bring these two together, their connection is volatile and incredibly intense. Their chemistry burned up the pages! I could not get enough of Jake and Mac. I have loved this series, and I can't wait to read what's next from this amazing author!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment