Thursday, July 27, 2017

Devil by Ker Dukey ~ Review by Juls

DEVILDEVIL by Ker Dukey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Mind Blowing Stars!


“I’ve always cared. You might not remember me, Evi. You might not remember us, but I do. Every single detail. And there hasn’t been a day, Jesus, a fucking minute when I haven’t thought about you.”


Ker Dukey mentioned that her books tend to be darker romance, edge of your seat, angst filled reads. I couldn't agree more! I love everything about her style of writing and the creativity she contributes to every story. Not only does she keep me on the edge of my seat, I LOVE the unique story lines she continues to write. Devil will take you through every emotion! Max and Evi's story is one wild journey you won't want to miss!! This is a non-stop roller coaster that will have you anxiously turning page after page and leave you loving everything about it!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment