Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Give Me Hell by Kate McCarty ~ Review by Juls

Give Me Hell (Give Me, #4)Give Me Hell by Kate McCarthy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars!!

Give Me Hell is the PERFECT name for this story! Mac pretty much gave everyone hell from day one! I loved Mac as a child and the fire that she had in her! She gave just as good as she got when it came to the Valentine boys. I think she pretty much kept every one of her family members on their toes. I loved how quick witted she was and the pranks between the siblings had me laughing so hard! She not only gave her brothers a hard time, but she was exactly the same when it came to Jake. They were perfect together. Their relationship didn't come easy, they had bumps along the way for sure, but they also had moments that would warm just about anyone's heart..

“You don’t get it, do you?”

“Get what?”

“That in this one universe, there are nine planets. Of those planets, there’s just one that holds two hundred and four countries, seven seas, and seven billion people. Of those seven billion people, I had the privilege of meeting just one girl. And that one girl not only stole my heart, she set my world on fire.”


After reading Give Me Hell, I'd have to say that Jake has moved his way up on my list when it comes to all the men from this series. He warmed my heart as a young boy, but completely stole it while becoming a man!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment