Monday, July 17, 2017

Pretty New Doll by Ker Dukey and K. Webster ~ Review by Juls

Pretty New Doll (Pretty Little Dolls, #3)Pretty New Doll by Ker Dukey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Stars!!

O.M.G.!! Ker Dukey and K. Webster are insane. An insanely good pair of writers! I just can't believe the things that they come up with that get me all riled up every time I read their books. The craziness that goes on in this story is un-freakin-believable. I really think that Ker Dukey and K. Webster sit together before starting their stories and think... Hmm, how can we mind fuck our readers this time around?. Because that's exactly what they did! They mind fucked me big time! In a good way of course, but now I'm thinking, I'll need to get my head checked along with these two lovely authors! This series has been crazy from the start and has kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. I think I almost fell right off the edge with some of the gruesome scenes that took place in Pretty New Doll. But not to worry girls, you haven't broke me yet. Because I am dying to get book 4 in my hands! I am loving this dirty, gritty series!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment