Thursday, July 6, 2017

Savage by S.L. Scott ~ Review by Juls

Savage (The Kingwood Duet, #1)Savage by S.L. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!!

"Every love story has its burdens to bear. It’s how they survive it that makes it great.”

S.L Scott has definitely left my heart pounding with that ending. WOW!!! All I can say is please hand me book 2 now!!! The roller coaster ride that this story put me through is crazy. There's so much that takes place in this romantic suspense! Talk about an edge of your seat, nail biting story! The love between Alexander and Sara Jane is undeniable. This was the perfect way to describe the love they shared...

“We’re more than people in love. We’re souls entwined in eternity.”

I loved it! I loved the story, the suspense, and the connection that I felt with the characters. I can't wait to read Savior!! I know what I'll be doing come August!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment