Friday, July 7, 2017

PURSUE by Evie Harper: Review by Lys

Pursue (Portland Street Kings #4)Pursue by Evie Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WHOA! Evie Harper has once again written one hell of a story! I loved Slater and Mack's stories, but Kelso's pulled at my heart in such a different way. From the thrilling suspense to the immense heartache, my emotions were all over the place. I can't imagine such a horrific childhood, but Evie Harper did such an exceptional job painting a picture of Kelso's inner demons, that I felt everything. I was a complete mess! I loved Kelso and Ivy's story. I could not be happier with how it all played out. I simply cannot get enough of the Portland Street Kings! With every book, this series just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to read Pacer's story next!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment