Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Buried In Lies by T.L. Smith ~ Review by Juls


5 Thrilling Stars!

“Once you’re burnt by acid, it’s hard to recover. It makes it impossible to get back to that neutral place, the one where everything is just basic and simple. Instead, that acid becomes imprinted on you, even when you attempt to remove it. It becomes a stain or a scar, eating away at you until it’s all you know and all you want.”


I don’t know why, but it seems that the last few books I have read have been crazy! I knew going into this I was going to be in for another wild ride. However, I did not expect that! Buried In Lies was so much more than I expected. I’d have to say that this story is not for the faint of heart. T.L. Smith will definitely take some readers out of their comfort zone with this one. All I know is that if you loved her Black Series, you will love Buried In Lies. I know I did! Saying that might make me just a little crazy too!  So, if you’re a fan of T.L. Smith, I highly recommend that you one-click this now! I promise, you won’t be disappointed!

-Juls

No comments:

Post a Comment