Thursday, January 18, 2018

THRIVE - A Guardian Protection Novel by Aly Martinez: Review by Lys

Thrive (Guardian Protection, #2)Thrive by Aly Martinez
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Woohoo! This was such a great read! I loved Jeremy and Mira's story. My heart broke for Jeremy in the beginning, but his perseverance to make something of himself had me rooting for him from the very start. I wasn't a huge fan of Mira's because I wanted her to be a stronger woman, but as the story progressed, she really found her self-confidence and became so much more than I expected. I really enjoyed the way this storyline played out and left me wanting more. I have fallen in love with the men of Guardian Protection (Leo is still my favorite!), so to get a little of all of them was such a delightful treat. I can't wait for the next book in this standalone series!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment