Monday, January 8, 2018

MOST LIKELY TO SCORE by Lauren Blakely: Review by Lys

Most Likely To ScoreMost Likely To Score by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You always know what to expect when you pick up a Lauren Blakely novel. A sexy hero, a smart heroine, lots of angst (which I love!), humor, and a story that will leave you with a cheeky grin on your face. Not to mention, this author sure knows how to write one hell of a love scene! Holy mother of monkey milk, they are H.O.T!

I adored Jones and Jillian's story. The chemistry between them was palpable. Their banter had me laughing out loud. Jones was swoon-a-licious! It was everything I look for in a great read. Most Likely To Score is definitely one of my most favorite Lauren Blakely novels.

♥ Review by Ly

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment