Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Taken by Logan Chance ~ Review by Juls

TakenTaken by Logan Chance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



4.5 First Impression Stars!!

Taken is the first book that I’ve read by Logan Chance and it definitely will not be my last! After reading this, I plan to go and add all of his previous books to my TBR! I really liked Taken AND Xavier!! I really think he made the book for me. I loved the friendship between him and Rhiannon. I really liked that most of the book was about them as friends. The pace of the story was perfect along with the suspense. Rhiannon was a little spit fire and a pain in Xavier's butt at times. It was so cute and the cards that she made were a cute touch as well. Xavier really came out on top in the end. The revenge was sweet and so was the twist he planned! I was really shocked, and I didn't see that coming! I'd say this was a great first impression from new to me author!

~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment