Sunday, January 14, 2018

Gun Shy by Lili St. Germain ~ Review by Juls

Gun ShyGun Shy by Lili St. Germain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG!!! I don’t even know what the f$@k I just read. Seriously, talk about a mind f&@k!! I just finished Gun Shy and now it’s time for me to go to sleep. I’m almost scared to go to sleep!! I’m a little worried about what kind of dreams I’m going to be having tonight! I almost feel possessed after reading that ending, it was so creepy. And let me just say, I’m not a softy. I’ve read plenty of crazy, twisted ass books, but damn! There’s just something about this one that wigged me out. Come to think of it, my sister begged me to read this. She kept asking me to read it. To the point that she gifted it to me. She needed to see if I felt the way that she felt after reading it. I just want to say, thanks Lys! Thanks for sending me something that made me stay awake a little later than I needed to in order to fall asleep. Thanks for making me feel that a piece of crazy Cassie is in me now!! I’m going to really have to read some southern love story to get that out of my head!! LOL! I can see why my sister has never really gotten over, Gun Shy. It definitely is something that will be staying with you... for awhile if not forever. All I know is... I feel so sorry for Leo. You just can’t help but fall for him and wish him the best in his f&@ked up world! I just want to find him and take him away! To give him the life he truly deserves! If you're looking for a story to twist you up and spit you out, just one click this and you can thank me later!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment