Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Don’t Be Afraid by C.A. Harms ~ Review by Juls

Don't Be AfraidDon't Be Afraid by C.A. Harms
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Watery Stars!!

Before reading this, let me just say one thing. I hope your ready to read a beautiful, heart-breaking story. You will cry! That is a guarantee! I cried the entire book. Yes, the entire book! C.A. Harms split my heart in half and thankfully, sowed it back together again with, Don’t Be Afraid.

Even though it was so sad, we got to see the love that Sawyer and Patrick shared. I think that’s what made it so hard to read without falling apart. I fell in love with them. Which is why it was difficult for me to read about Sawyer's new life. I know and understand that after going through such a great loss, time does pass and life must go on. But, it doesn’t make it any easier to see it happen!

In the end, I loved it! Don’t Be Afraid just reminded me that I need to get back on the C.A. Harms train. I fell off for a bit, but I see I need to climb right back on! I’ll be looking forward to what’s next from this amazing author!

-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment