Monday, January 15, 2018

SEX NOT LOVE by Vi Keeland: Review by Lys

Sex, Not LoveSex, Not Love by Vi Keeland
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A remarkable start of the year for Vi Keeland! Sex, Not Love is thee book to read!

When it comes to a Vi Keeland novel, I don't even bother reading the blurb. I never doubt that this author will give me everything I have come to love in a romance novel. Before I even read the first page, I was giddy with excitement in what I knew was soon to follow. From the moment it hit my Kindle, I did not want to put it down! I simply devoured it! Hunter and Natalia's story consumed me from beginning to end. First it was the angst, then it was the passion, and then it was the heart and soul that was written all over those pages that kept me addicted to their story.

Sex, Not Love is now my most favorite Vi Keeland novel. It was insta-love for me! As much as I love Brody Easton from The Baller, Hunter Delucia stole my heart. He is cocky, gorgeous, and sexy as sin! Not to mention, he has a heart of gold and a dirty, delicious mouth. The things he said... holy hell... they were HOT! The physical attraction between Hunter and Natalia was nothing short of intense. They shared such an undeniable chemistry that even I was dying for something to happen!

There was so much to Hunter and Natalia's story that pulled at all my emotions. I LOVED it! Every single word! Sex, Not Love is a heartfelt, sexy yet emotional read, filled with entertaining banter, unforgettable characters, and a story that will stay with you long after you read the last word. If there is one book you start your year with, I HIGHLY recommend it be this one!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment