Wednesday, January 3, 2018

The Thing About Love by Kim Karr ~ Review by Juls

The Thing About LoveThe Thing About Love by Kim Karr
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 Stars!!

Hot doctor? Check! Dirty talking, hot doctor? Check! Dirty talking, hot doctor, with a set of mouth watering abs? Check, check and check! If you’re looking for a sexy, steamy read, look no further. Dr. Jake Kissinger is here! The name Dr. McSteamy would be perfect for him. He also has that "I don't give a damn" attitude that just adds to his sexiness! Don't get me wrong, there's a lot more to this story other than sex, well... who am I kidding? There's a lot of sex! HaHa! But, I did enjoy the story line and the bickering between Jake and Jules. I liked Jake, but I really liked Jules. She was cute and had a great sense of humor. Together they were epic! The Thing About Love is a great, light-hearted read that I'm sure everyone will enjoy!

- Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment