Sunday, February 22, 2015

CONVICTION by Leslie Jones: Review by Lys

ConvictionConviction by Lesley Jones
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Conner and Nina were high school sweethearts ready to take on the world together. However, when an unexpected event leads to a terrible misunderstanding, their hopes and dreams come crashing down around them. As Conner and Nina find themselves alone in a world filled with jealousy, betrayal, and deceit, they struggle to survive the pain of a broken heart.

Conner is a member of one of the hottest rock bands, Shift. From one tour to the next, Conner has had his fair share of drugs, booze, and women. Despite living the life of a rock god, there is only one woman that continues to consume his thoughts and own his heart...Nina.

"Love. I love her. I've never stopped loving her, and it scares the shit out of me." ~Conner

Nina has never forgotten Conner; even after getting married and becoming a successful business owner. On paper, it read like the perfect marriage. Handsome husband...gorgeous house...wealthy social lifestyle, but living within those walls, was not what it appeared. Nina was lonely; longing for the man that had made her feel complete.

"Home. His touch. His smell. His taste. It's what's been missing from my life for so long and now, finally, I feel like I'm home." ~Nina

I enjoyed Conner and Nina's journey. When life tore them apart...fate brought them back together. It was sweet, sexy, and simple. Leslie Jones did a wonderful job in bringing their story to life. Fans of Carnage will LOVE this book! I would recommend Conviction to fans of rock stars, second chance romances, and naughty sexy scenes!

"They tried to break us, Conner Reed. They tried and they failed. What we have is stronger than they could ever have imagined, and we found our way back." ~Nina

♥ Review by Lys



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment