Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Falling of Grace by Marisa Oldham : Reveiw by Juls

The Falling of GraceThe Falling of Grace by Marisa Oldham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


**** I Love Story Time was given an ARC in exchange of an honest review ****


4 Stars !

In the title, it says...The Falling. I think that is the perfect way to describe this book. We as the readers, are continuing to fall in love with this series!! I am falling more and more in love with Grace's story. Book 1 grabbed me from the beginning and never let me go. I am continuing to be captured by the events that took place in book 2! Once again, I went through so many different emotions when it came to Grace's life. There were times I laughed...there were times I got teary eyed, and then, there were times that got me so frustrated that I just wanted to yell.

It has been about 5 years; Ian is home and they finally get back to the love that they once shared. At first, Grace was reluctant to forgive him, but deep down she knew she was still in love with him and she knew that she would always be in love with him. Their relationship was just as loving the second time around; maybe even stronger. Both Ian and Grace have grown up and have learned so much from their past mistakes. They now know not to take the other for granted and to make the most out of what they have. At first, I thought they moved pretty fast, but I guess when it's right.... it's right.

"I love you so much, Gracie. I know this is all going so fast, but it just feels right. We feel right."

"That's because we are right. From the moment you walked into my math class, the moment I looked into your crystal blue eyes, I knew you were the one."

There were so many twist and turns that took place in this story that I want to talk about, but I can't because I don't want to give anything away. What I will leave you with is.....the ending. Well, let's just say that my heart was beating so hard, and that I had this nervous energy take over my whole body. I just can't believe the way it ended! I did not see that coming, and I have no idea how I feel about it either! I can't decide if it was for the right reasons on "his" part. I almost feel like there is more to "him" than we are aware of. I don't know. I just have this feeling that something is not right. I hope for Grace's sake that I am totally wrong, but I can't wait to find out! I am definitely looking forward to reading what will come next!

~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment