Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pulse by Amity Cross : Review by Juls

Pulse (The Beat and the Pulse, #2)Pulse by Amity Cross
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange of an honest review **

5 Stars!!


"It's not my story, Ren. It's yours. "

"Oh don't be draft. It's not my story. It's ours."


I just finished this story and I have happy tears running down my face right now! I was so excited to start this book because I knew it was going to be so good, and I was not disappointed! I just can not express to you how much I love Ash and Ren! I love everything about them! The way they fight, the way they support each other, the way they complete each other and most importantly, the way they can't live without one another! Just thinking about their story puts the biggest smile on my face.

I love Ash! I fell in love with him in Beat and I just fell in love with him all over again. He is becoming one of my top book boyfriends from a MMA series. I would definitely say that he is giving "Remy" competition. He's so broody and has the hottest temper ever! He doesn't take crap for anyone and goes from be loving to beating someone's ass in 2 seconds! There's so many times that he brought tears to my eyes in Pulse. The struggles that he goes through and the love that he shows made me feel all kinds of emotions. I also loved his playful side when he let it come out. Most of all....I loved his mouth. He can say something that would make you shit your pants, then in the next breath he can get you all hot and bothered!

I not only loved Ash and Ren, but I also really liked all the other supporting characters that were in the story as well. I liked Dean and I hope he gets a book of his own and finds someone to love him. I'm not sure if I want that to be Monica or not, but he is so sweet and he needs his happily ever after as well. I also liked Josie, and I'm thinking that a story about her and Hamish would be good! Then, there's Violet. We get to meet Violet this time around and with what she has been through, she definitely needs a book of her own! Looks like Mrs. Amity Cross has some writing to do! I can't wait to see what is next. I know I will love it just as much!

"Ash and I....we were both broken...are still broken...but we fit. Our brokenness matched."

~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment