Monday, September 14, 2015

Bastard by J.L. Perry : Review by Juls

BastardBastard by J.L. Perry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



*** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange of an honest review ***


5 Stars!


"Together we're magic. We were fucking made for each other. There's no denying it."


I was so excited to start Bastard. When I read the synopsis it sounded so good, and I'm happy to say, I was not disappointed one bit! I loved it! Like seriously LOVED it! It brought every single emotion out of me. I laughed, I swooned, I fell in love and yes...I even cried! I loved the relationship between Carter and Indiana. Indiana definitely held her own when it came to Carter. From the moment they met, she never took any crap from him. She gave just as much attitude to Carter that he dished out to her! My heart broke for Carter and his inability to believe that he was anything other than a bastard. The life he lived while growing up believing that was sad. Then Indiana came into his life and little by little, his view started to change due to the love and support she gave him. I loved the way that Indiana saw Carter. She truly believed in him...


"Technically he may be a bastard, but to me he's a beautiful, kind, sweet, caring, incredibly loyal, and loveable bastard."


What I loved most was the way that Carter stepped up and was there for Indiana when she needed him. That part in the story was hard to read and brought constant tears to my eyes. But the way he was there at every step was so heartwarming. On a brighter note, there were so many parts that made me laugh! Some more than others, but my favorites that had me cracking up were....


"I've heard of blue balls, but is there such a thing as blue flaps?"


or


"If eating pussy was an Olympic sport he would win the gold medal, hands down."


LOL! Loved it! So, if you're looking for a story that is full of sexual angst, dirty talking, and one that will make you fall in love while shedding a few tears, this is it!! Great story by J.L. Perry!


~Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment