Friday, September 25, 2015

Sins Of Sevin by Penelope Ward: Review by Lys

Sins of SevinSins of Sevin by Penelope Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"It was unfortunate that the one woman who made me feel alive was the only person in the world I couldn't have." ~Sevin

Sins of Sevin is a breathtaking, beautiful story about a boy who never let go and a girl who sacrificed everything for the love of her sister. This story will leave a mark on your heart and tears in your eyes. Sevin and Evangeline's journey is an emotional tale of forbidden love, heart break, and forgiveness. From the very start, their story grips you and holds you hostage to the events that take place. With a compelling storyline and a surprise revelation, you are sure to be consumed from start to finish. In classic Penelope Ward tradition, her characters find their way into your heart. Sevin, stands amongst the men. His transition from a careless, punk teen to a man of integrity is simply...swoon worthy. THIS man is a true book hero. His ability to love unconditionally despite his own hurt was inspirational. Sins Of Sevin was a remarkable follow-up to the delectable Cocky Bastard and I HIGHLY recommend it! Penelope Ward has once again written a phenomenal novel, and I can't wait for you all to read it!♥

"Needing him with all my heart and soul may have been a sin, but it was the truth. He was my truth. Even if that made me a sinner." ~Evangeline

~Review By Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment