Thursday, September 24, 2015

EVERY LOVE by L.K. Collins : Review by Juls

Every LoveEvery Love by L.K. Collins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


**** I Love Story Time was gifted an ARC in exchange of an honest review ****


4 Stars!


I fell for Nate when he was first introduced in Every Heart. My heart truly broke for him when Arion made her decision. I really wanted her to choose Nate, but for some reason, most authors have the characters choose the new guy. I just wish that for once, the first love would come out on top. I know we didn't get to know too much about Nate from book 2, but there was just something that drew me to him. So when I realized that Every Love was Nate's story, I was really excited to have an opportunity to read an ARC. Now, I know why he grabbed my attention! He truly is an amazing guy. I really loved everything about him. Yes, just like most characters, he has his issues that he has to overcome, but I fell more in love with him in spite of them. Not only is he genuine and caring, but man can he talk dirty!! Seriously...if you are looking for a hot alpha male that knows how to be sweet and caring, this is your story! The hotness in this book is crazy! LOL. If your one to not like a lot of sex, then I'm not sure this would be for you. But if you don't mind it, I would definitely pick this up! Especially if you enjoyed book 1 and 2! This is an all around great story about overcoming heart break, and moving forward with something that is even better for you in the end. I'm really happy with where things ended up for Nate, and I love that he was able to find someone he could truly connect with and who showed him the love that he deserved.


~Juls


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment