Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Sweet Obsession by J. Daniels: Review by Lys

Sweet Obsession (Sweet Addiction, #3)Sweet Obsession by J. Daniels
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

"Regret? Remorse? Fuck that noise. I’m Brooke Wicks, and I love sex. A lot of it. I don’t see any problem with my hit it and quit it philosophy. I’m doing what I want with the men I want to do it with. Period."

Sweet baby Jesus! This girl has godzilla size balls! She knows what she wants, and she is not going to stop until she has Mason King on top, below, or behind her! Brooke Wicks is definitely a woman on a mission and this chick holds nothing...and I mean NOTHING back. In this 3rd addition to the Sweet Addiction Series, the whole gang is back and are as hilarious as always. Not a dull moment with this crew! I absolutely enjoyed the witty banter between the characters and the playfulness that it brought to the story. I adore J. Daniels books because they are always a perfect blend of sweet, sexy humor. Brooke and Mason's story is a refreshing change from the proverbial "manwhore" meets sweet and innocent beauty. I loved that this round, it was quite the opposite! Brooke is confident, aggressive, and feisty. She loves man meat and she's not ashamed to admit it! Lol. Mason on the other hand, is looking for more than just a meaningless f*%k. He is the perfect book boyfriend! In addition to being gorgeous, he is kind, thoughtful, and sincere. For readers that fell in love with Chance from Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland's Cocky Bastard, you will LOVE this sexy Aussie as well! Mason and Brooke's journey to happily ever after is filled with all the ingredients that great books are made of. This is definitely one adorable, funny, SUPER steamy story that you must read! I loved this book...this series! Just wait until you read the picture-booth scene. HOT DAMN!

♥Review by Lys



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment