Friday, September 11, 2015

๐Ÿ’•Book Tour!๐Ÿ’• PAPER HEARTS by Claire Contreras

paper hearts book tour.jpg
paper hearts it's live.jpg

Meet Mia and Jensen in Paper Hearts.  
This beautiful standalone contemporary romance by Claire Contreras is NOW LIVE!  #ClaireWrites

Grab your copy at:

papper hearts cover.jpg

Blurb

I lost her.
No, I didn't lose her. I threw her away.
She was my best friend.

I was never supposed to fall in love with her.
I was careless.
She was heartbroken.

I thought I was doing fine. But here she is, years later, forced to work with me, reminding me why I fell in love with her in the first place.
And this time I'm going to do everything in my power to never let her go.

paper hearts teaser 4.jpg

PAPER HEARTS EXCERPT 
Link Below
http://clairecontreras.com/paper_hearts/chapter_1.pdf


paper hearts teaser 5.jpg


Review by Lys


"I met a girl once, who changed my world. Not just my world, but my life. I knew the moment we met that we were meant to be together, but then I left, and she let me." ~Jensen

Paper Hearts is an emotional, second chance love story about Mia and Jensen from book 1, Kaleidoscope Hearts. Although we are first introduced to these two characters in Oliver's and Estelle's story, it does not need to be read first. I do however, recommend you read the free prequel novella, Torn Hearts, to get a better understanding of the heartbreak that took place between Jensen and Mia. Their journey spans over 5 years as they try to move on apart and make their way in the world. While Jensen has never been able to let go of the girl he left behind, Mia has built a wall around her heart after she lost the love of her life. Amongst thriving careers on opposite sides of the country, they must decide if a second chance at love is worth all that they have been through. Between Mia's hilarious over the top banter, and Jensen's sweet worded newspaper column, I really fell in love with these two. Add in a sweet little girl and a group of life long friends, and it's the perfect mix for a great romance read. I highly recommend!

"With one look he managed to stumble into my life, the way a drunk undressed in the dark. With one look he'd managed to bring my guard back down. If I stayed any longer, I would let him break down all the stones I'd built in the aftermath of his love, and I couldn't bear it." ~Mia




Author Information
claire bio.jpg
Claire Contreras graduated with her BA in Psychology from Florida International University. She lives in Miami, Florida with her husband, two little boys, and three dogs.

Her favorite past times are: daydreaming, writing, and reading.

She has been described as a random, sarcastic, crazy girl with no filter.

Life is short, and it’s more bitter than sweet, so she tries to smile as often as her face allows. She enjoys stories with happy endings, because life is full of way too many unhappy ones.

Stalk Her: Website | Facebook | Twitter

GIVEAWAY
$20 Amazon Gift Card (International)
Signed Paperback of Paper Hearts (US ONLY)





THANK YOU!
promo.jpg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment