Monday, March 21, 2016

Bend Me, Break Me by Chelsea M. Cameron ~ Review by Juls

Bend Me, Break MeBend Me, Break Me by Chelsea M. Cameron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 stars!


“I like the way you see me, Coen,”

“I see what’s there, Ingrid, but only because you let me. Even though you tried not to. I could see you and what I saw was so beautiful. You are beautiful, Ingrid. In so many ways.”



Talk about devouring a book! Once I started, I couldn't put it down! I finished it in one sitting! To say that I enjoyed it would be an understatement. After I read the acknowledgments, I liked it even more. I loved Coen, and even though he was hiding something, he was still the sweetest thing. I liked them together. The friendship they had was cute and brought tears to my eyes. I was sad when it ended. I really wanted to read more about Coen and Ingrid and their relationship! I think I can read about them over and over. This is definitely on my list of books to re-read! I also liked that another book, which is one of my favorites, was mentioned in this story. I think that book would have been perfect for Ingrid! This is the first novel that I have read by Chelsea M. Cameron, and I can't wait to read more from this amazing author!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment