Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Felony Ever After: Review by Lys

Felony Ever AfterFelony Ever After by Helena Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOOT! WOOT! This book was too cool and uniquely put together! This is not an anthology with different stories. It is one FANTASTIC story with each chapter written by a different author! I loved reading from chapter to chapter, getting excited when coming upon ones written by my favorite authors, while enjoying the new-to-me authors as well. The tweets at the end of each chapter...PRICELESS!

Felony Ever After is a fun, hilarious, and a sexy read that had me hooked from start to finish! Hudson Fenn is dee-lish! #sexonastick! Mysterious, tatted, and pierced in ALL the right places, THIS man had me blushing while reading. Verity with her quick wit, and her inability to filter her thoughts, had me laughing out loud on several occasions. These two together...PERFECTION! This book was kick-ass. I hope y'all enjoy their story as much as I did! #PoundHudson #whatisinthebox?

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment