Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Breathe Me by Jeri Williams ~ Review by Juls

Breathe Me ( A Me Novel)Breathe Me by Jeri Williams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars.


I don’t know how to do this. I don’t know how to fit, how to love. I’m going to go with you and think that you don’t want me, that I’m not enough for you, that I’m a fuckup and how much my mother was right. I’m going to cling to you and push you away because I hate myself and I don’t even know who I am. But most of all, I’m going to need you to want me, to love me, especially when I don’t love myself. Can you promise me that? I just need someone to love me.”


Wow. I just finished Breathe Me and I have tears running down my cheeks and my heart is once again breaking for Harley. The life she was given is no life at all. I can't imagine the pain and suffering she has had to live with. What a monster that raised her. Unfortunately, things like this happen in real life, not just in books, and that breaks my heart for everyone that has to live this kind of lifestyle. Although Deklan is a bit rough around the edges, I am so glad Harley met someone like him and that he is willing to be there for her. The connection they share is there for a reason, and I can't wait to see where their bond will take them next! If you liked the Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan, then you should pick up a copy of this! It will have you reaching for book 2 just like me!


~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment