Monday, March 21, 2016

DARE ME by Rebecca Shea: Review by Lys

Dare MeDare Me by Rebecca Shea
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Another great read by Rebecca Shea! I loved this book! I loved the emotionally charged storyline along with the hero AND the heroine. I found myself giddy every time I turned the page to Holt's POV. I couldn't wait to read his thoughts and feel his emotions. Holt Hamilton is a perfect combination of sweet and sexy. He was absolutely swoon-a-licious! It's not often that I like the heroine, but nonetheless, I adored Saige. I liked her confidence and her quiet strength. I especially enjoyed how she resisted the "insta-love relationship" and gave Holt a run for his money. Rebecca Shea's stories make you feel. You will laugh, swoon, and cry along with her characters, but most of all, you will love every moment of it. Dare Me is definitely a must read!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment