Tuesday, March 8, 2016

REDEMPTIVE by Jay McLean: Review by Lys

Redemptive (Combative, #2)Redemptive by Jay McLean
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WHOA! I just finished this book, and I am still in awe. In awe of the beautiful, evil genius that is Jay McLean. This book was not what I was expecting at all. It was an unexpected phenomenal on all accounts! It completely blew my mind! My emotions are still scattered all over the place; lying among the pieces of my broken and conflicted heart. Only Jay McLean can lead you down one path and then without you realizing it, take you down a completely different one. She not only delivered a riveting story line, she also pulled at my vulnerable heart strings and made me fall completely in love and root for the LAST person I could have imagined. There are amazing writers and then there is Jay McLean. This chick is in a league of her own. She continues to ruin me with her words and touch my soul with her stories. Combative and Redemptive are like no other Jay McLean book, other than they are FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC! I mean really...is there anything this chick can't write? At this point, I'd be honored to read her grocery list!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment