Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Red Red Rose by Stephanie Hoffman McManus ~ Review by Juls

Red Red Rose (Shades of Death, #1)Red Red Rose by Stephanie Hoffman McManus
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 Stars!


“Sometimes our hearts recognize what it takes our eyes longer to see.”


Wow! What a difference Red Red Rose is compared to Stephanie Hoffman McManus' Ever After series!! I love when authors write different genres and blow them both out of the park. That is exactly what she did with Red Red Rose!! It was SO GOOD!!! I loved that it was full of suspense! It kept me on my toes the whole time. I didn't know who was good and who was bad! One minute I thought it was one person, then the next, I thought it was someone else!! I loved all the characters. I can't wait to see what's next. I'm really hoping to get more of James. I would love to read his story. This was not only full of suspense, it also made me laugh out loud. One of my favorite parts was the coffee jokes!! I busted up when Spencer told Nora his joke...


"Why is coffee better than women?" When I told him I don't know, he replied smoothly.


"Because coffee goes down easier.”



Oh my gosh I couldn't stop laughing. I think I told my whole office that joke! In all seriousness, I LOVED it, and I can't wait to get my hands on book 2!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment