Friday, March 25, 2016

The Fire Between High & Lo by Brittainy C. Cherry ~ Review by Juls

The Fire Between High & Lo (Elements, #2)The Fire Between High & Lo by Brittainy C. Cherry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



5 Stars!!!!!


“If you judge him solely on his few moments of lows, then you miss out on his beautiful highs.”


Oh my gosh... I have tears of happiness falling from my eyes. I can't even tell you how much I LOVED The Fire Between High & Lo. It is so ....me! Everything about it... was everything I need in a story. It's seriously all consuming, and I love being consumed in something that is so raw and powerful. Logan has captured my heart, and I will never get it back. The more I learned about him, the more I fell in love. His laughs became my smiles, his pain became my tears, and when his heart break...mine shattered.

I really connected with Logan, Lo, Kellan and Erika! I felt the emotions that each and every one of them expressed. After I read the first chapter, I was hooked and didn't want to put it down. My FAVORITE part of the story.........


I shrugged.
She shrugged.
I laughed.
She laughed.
I parted my lips.
She parted her lips.
I leaned in.
She leaned in.



Ohmygosh!!! Just writing that gave me chills all over again! I love it! If you haven't one-clicked this AMAZING story, I strongly suggest that you do!


~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment