Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Quinn by J.C. Cliff: Review by Lys

Quinn (Undaunted Men, #1)Quinn by J.C. Cliff
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Yay! She's back! J.C. Cliff is back with another thrilling read that had me reading from beginning to end. This time, it's Quinn's story, and he is one hot alpha male with some serious McGyver like skills. Now that the Blyss Project is complete, an unwanted ally from Quinn's past has called in a favor he can't refuse. But...when nothing appears as it seems, Quinn must not only protect his target, he must rise up against an unknown adversary in order to save what has unexpectedly come to matter most to him. Weaved with betrayal, lies, and deceit, Quinn will keep you wanting more. I enjoyed this book, and I can't wait to read what happens next!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment