Monday, March 14, 2016

Reckless Temptations by Janine Infante - Bosco ~ Review by Juls

Reckless Temptations (Temptations #4)Reckless Temptations by Janine Infante Bosco
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


4.5 Stars!


"I’m going to make a hundred mistakes, but I promise I’ll fix them. I’ll always fix them. I know I’m not your plan, but I’ll make the detour worth it. We’ll make new plans, and you’ll dream…please keep dreaming. I want to make all your dreams come true."


Once I saw the cover for Reckless Temptations I knew I had to have it! Riggs is one hot biker and funny as hell! I love his personality and the way he likes to mess with everyone. I also loved the man that he is. When push came to shove, he stepped up and went over and beyond. I think that Riggs and Lauren were perfect together. Lauren really brought the best out in Riggs. Like always, there's not only a love story, but also suspense and heart breaking moments. I really enjoyed it, but that doesn't surprise me one bit. As for the next book that will be releasing soon, Lethal Temptations, all I have to say to Janine is...

                                                                  Own it


~Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment