Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Fatal (Portland Street Kings, #2) by Evie Harper: Review by Lys

Fatal ( Portland Street Kings #2)Fatal by Evie Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HOLY HELL! That prologue! OMFG, it ruined me! I was shattered before I even got to chapter 1! This book was intense! The writing is flawless, and the storyline was non-stop. I devoured this story! The Portland Street Kings are bad-ass, and I have fallen in love with every single one of them. The way these men love and protect what is theirs, is incredibly HOT. Right now, they own my heart! I loved Mack and Lana's story. It was sweet, sexy, and emotional. The ending...beautiful. The last few pages will melt your heart. I absolutely LOVED it, and I cannot wait for book 3!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment