Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hurt Me by Jeri Williams ~ Review by Juls

Hurt Me: A Me NovelHurt Me: A Me Novel by Jeri Williams
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


5 stars!


Ugh....I'm so sad it's over! I love Deklan and Harley together. Even though they both have their issues and are learning to deal with them together, I really loved their story. I loved Deklan and I loved how rough around the edges he was. It really worked for his character and he knew exactly what Harley needed and how she needed it. When Deklan told Harley why he was so pissed, my heart broke for him...


“You know why I’ve been so pissed? Because when you tried to kill yourself, you didn’t just try and take away your pain, your suffering, which I fucking get, believe me. But what you don’t get is that you tried to take yourself away from me.”


That just made my eyes water all over again. Love was foreign to both of them. I feel that is what kept them going and what kept them from not giving up on each other. They needed each other and they both knew that. They were two broken souls that fit perfectly together.


"He’s got me and I’ve got him and together, we fit."


~Juls




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment