Thursday, March 10, 2016

The Fighter by Kira Adams - Review by Juls

The Fighter (Foundation #2)The Fighter by Kira Adams
My rating: 4 of 5 stars


4 stars!!!

“I used to dream of the perfect boyfriend. I used to wish on countless stars for him. And then you showed up and changed my life forever. You weren’t perfect—you were so much more than that. You were made for me.”

I was excited to get more of Jace and Peyton! I really liked them in book one, and I continued to like their relationship in this story as well. In Pieces of Me, Peyton had gone through a lot. This time around, Jace is the one that goes through so much. I liked that Kira Adams wrote about things that happen in real life, which had my heart racing just as it would if I was in that situation. There were also parts that made me want to throw my kindle because of the events that were taking place with the characters. I almost wanted to stop reading, but of course, I made myself push through. I think this was a good addition to the series, and I'm looking forward to reading book 3!


-Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment