Monday, October 3, 2016

CHECKMATE: THIS IS WAR by Kennedy Fox: Review by Lys

This is War (The Checkmate Duet, #1)This is War by Kennedy Fox
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

What the?! Gah! That ending! Seriously?! This story did not end how I anticipated it would end; it was even better! I did not know what to expect from this book, but what I got was a super angsty, super HOT, enemies to lovers story with the best hate-sex EVER! Travis and Viola lit up the pages with their intense chemistry. Their banter alone was fantastic! Written in dual POV, which I love, Travis and Viola took me on one hell of a sexy ride with their crazy antics and their built up sexual tension. I swear I could feel the electricity in the air! I am so excited about this debut author collaboration, and I can't wait to read Checkmate: This Is Love. I am dying to know what happens next!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment