Monday, October 3, 2016

Unfolded Desires by Kristy Love ~ Review by Juls

Unfolding Desires (Undone #3)Unfolding Desires by Kristy Love
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Stars!

OMG! Another outstanding story! While reading, Unfolded Desires, I caught myself thinking that it wasn't as emotional as the first two were from the Undone Series. I think I was laughing for the first half of the book. The dialogue was awesome and it kept me entertained. Roxie's character was great. I knew she would be because I already liked her from, Heartfelt Lies. Just thinking about Roxie's response after she had her first one night stand has me smiling!


"Holy shit, I think I just found heaven. It was in David’s bed."


I thought that was so funny, I had to send it to my sisters! I also loved the conversations she had with her best friend Harper. Harper had some great comments as well!


"Now you’re telling me that you’re sleeping with one guy exclusively. That’s like sending out Save the Date cards. This is big.”

“It’s not big!”

“I sure as hell hope it is big. Otherwise, we need to have a talk.”
Harper giggled.


I giggled right along with Harper on that one! There were so many laughable moments, but a little more than half way through the story, they stopped. With the turn of events that took place, I knew at that moment, that I was now reading a story by <>Kristy Love. The water works started and the emotional journey began. She was pretty sneaky with this one. I didn't see it coming and then BAM!!! Cliffhanger!! But, you know what Kristy? You succeeded in the one thing every author tries to do. You left me hanging and wanting more! So now, I can't wait to get my hands on Fractured Hope. I NEED IT!!!


~ Juls

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment