Wednesday, October 19, 2016

THE SEXY ONE by Lauren Blakely: Review by Lys

The Sexy OneThe Sexy One by Lauren Blakely
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have fallen in love with this author! I love reading her books because they are flawless. They are so well written that I forget that I am even reading a book and instead, I feel like I am enjoying a movie. Her story lines are always so fun and lovely. Her characters are incredibly endearing and easy to connect with. I loved Simon and Abby's story because it was simply beautiful. There wasn't a broken character or any unforeseen drama. Just a man falling for a woman. It was sweet and full of intense heat. I loved how Abby referred to Simon as His Hotness. He is definitely The Sexy One! I also loved how Simon had both an alpha male and a charming, sensitive quality to his character. I adored his relationship with Abby and his daughter, Hayden. Everything about this book just made me happy. From beginning to end, I couldn't stop smiling. I highly recommend!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment