Thursday, October 13, 2016

THE BACHELOR AUCTION by Rachek Van Dyken: Review by Lys

The Bachelor Auction (The Bachelors of Arizona, #1)The Bachelor Auction by Rachel Van Dyken
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a super cute modern day fairy tale that had me laughing out loud. No surprise, it was written by Rachel Van Dyken, right? I adored Brock and Jane, but Brock's brothers, Bentley and Brant, stole the show! They were absolutely inappropriate and hilarious. They obviously learned it from their over the top grandfather! Brock and Jane's story was super sweet with a few naughty scenes and some swoonalicious moments. Add two out of control sisters and a mess of strange animals to the story and you have one fun read! The Bachelor Auction is a great start to the Bachelors Of Arizona series. I'm looking forward to reading Bentley's story next!

♥ Review by Lys

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment